Tuesday, June 01, 2004

First few days...

Hallo readers. Some of you must be excited to hear from me after hearing from Me for so long. Well here goes.
Sunday: on the plane: I had a double lunch. One on land and the other in air. Didn't do me too much harm. On the plane, I saw 50 First Dates. It was so funny! I saw The Girl Next Door too, and part of friends. They have such a wied selection of multimedia to choose from. My friend and I are hopeing that they'll have Troy on the return trip. Guess what? I've been to India, Pakistan, Austria, the Black Sea and other places in the middle east and europe too. Fine, I flew over them, but I've been there, cause I was in their airspace. The view was fantastic too. When there wasn't clouds, you could see for miles. And even the clouds were interesting too. When it was clear, there was mountains, sand dunes, rural and urban settlements, rivers. All in all, it would be heaven for any geog. student or teacher. The rivers and plains were especially beautiful. You could see th meanders, tributeries, distributeries and the plains were marvelous. Snow-capped mountains were called for too. I think they were the himalayas. Isn't that so cool? They were amazing. Hmmm, at least to someone who hasn't seen any snow, mountains, let alone snow-capped mountains. An unbirthday was celebrated in the plane too. All anyone has to do to get an orchid, card and cake on board is to make it heard somewhere that its your birthday. Simple as that. The crew hears it, the assume it is your birthday, and out comes the party. After that, while almost everyone else was sleeping, we asked for postcards an started writing. I managed to catch an hour of sleep. The others times were spent walking around and looking out of the window at the wonders of the earth.
you know you love me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home